With a new Governor elected, California has some of the biggest tax changes in years for tax year 2019.
This fast, fun, detailed California tax update will give California tax professionals all the tax updates you need to know.
Topics covered include:
- Expansion of California Earned Income Tax Credit
- New California penalty for not having health insurance
- Conformity with the federal Tax Cuts and Jobs Act in a few key areas
- Extensive break down on the tax collection techniques of the Franchise Tax Board
- And much more!
5 hours continuing education credit for CTEC tax preparers.
Course compliance details:
- CTEC-Approved Education Provider: Pronto Tax School, Inc.
- CTEC Provider Number: 6201
- CTEC Course # 6201-CE-0004
Andrew Freiburghouse, known as Andy Frye in "Tax World," is a tax consultant and Enrolled Agent (E.A.) licensed to represent taxpayers before all levels of the IRS.
Andy started his tax career as a tax preparer at Pronto Income Tax of California, Inc., a third-generation family business with multiple locations based in Southern California.
After preparing more than 10,000 tax returns and developing extensive employee training programs within his family business, Andy founded Pronto Tax School, Inc., an online training company that educates and empowers tax professionals and taxpayers nationwide.
Pronto Tax School is an IRS-approved education provider that offers credentialing and continuing education certificate programs, as well as career advancement and business development training.
Andy is a graduate of Santa Clara University, the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses Program, and The School of Tax Business Hard Knocks.