Once again for 2019, we have a huge number of important federal tax changes that we need to be aware of as tax professionals.
Topics covered include:
- Detailed review of all the new numbers for tax year 2019 (standard deduction, tax brackets, etc.)
- New Qualified Business Income (QBI) regulation updates and new tax forms
- Earned Income Credit changes
- Insights and analysis regarding the IRS new commissioner
- And much more!
70 pages of actionable tax updates written by a tax professional who's actively working in the field and helping real clients every day.
- IRS-Approved Education Provider: Pronto Tax School, Inc.
- IRS Education Provider Number: MPMDK
- IRS Course Number: MPMDK-U-00048-19-S
Andrew Freiburghouse, known as Andy Frye in "Tax World," is a tax consultant and Enrolled Agent (E.A.) licensed to represent taxpayers before all levels of the IRS.
Andy started his tax career as a tax preparer at Pronto Income Tax of California, Inc., a third-generation family business with multiple locations based in Southern California.
After preparing more than 10,000 tax returns and developing extensive employee training programs within his family business, Andy founded Pronto Tax School, Inc., an online training company that educates and empowers tax professionals and taxpayers nationwide.
Pronto Tax School is an IRS-approved education provider that offers credentialing and continuing education certificate programs, as well as career advancement and business development training.
Andy is a graduate of Santa Clara University, the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses Program, and The School of Tax Business Hard Knocks.