Once again for 2019, we have a huge number of important federal tax changes that we need to be aware of as tax professionals.
Topics covered include:
- Detailed review of all the new numbers for tax year 2019 (standard deduction, tax brackets, etc.)
- New Qualified Business Income (QBI) regulation updates and new tax forms
- Earned Income Credit changes
- Insights and analysis regarding the IRS new commissioner
- And much more!
90 pages of actionable tax updates written by a tax professional who's actively working in the field and helping real clients every day.
This course will help you achieve and/or improve specific skills and professional competence related to tax year 2019 tax updates and changes.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Identify the most important tax changes and updates for tax year 2019.
- Identify and envision ways that tax year 2019 tax changes and updates will affect your clients.
- Teach your clients about tax year 2019 tax changes that may affect them.
As always, our goal is to provide not just "book learning," but actionable training that helps you help your real clients.
Additional course details:
- Instructional Delivery Method: QAS Self-Study Program.
- Recommended CPE Credit: 3 hours.
- NASBA Field of Study: Taxes.
- Program Knowledge Level: Update.
- Prerequisites: General knowledge of federal tax law and its practical application.
Advance Preparation: Prior completion of at least one basic-level training program for tax professionals, such as the Pronto Tax School Basic Income Tax Course.
- Refund / Cancellation Policy: full refund available within 14 days of purchase if you are unsatisfied for any reason (except if your course hours have been reported to IRS and/or CTEC, in that case there will be no refund available even if within 14 day period).
Complaint Resolution Policy: click here to contact our support team anytime, we resolve any issues amicably and working as a teammate with our valued Members.
- IRS-Approved Education Provider: Pronto Tax School, Inc.
- IRS Education Provider Number: MPMDK
- IRS Course Number: MPMDK-U-00048-19-S
Pronto Tax School, Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of Continuing Professional Education (CPE) on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Boards of Accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.