Looking to become a professional tax preparer?
This 45 hour IRS-approved online basic income tax course has helped thousands of people get their start in the tax business.What makes this online our basic income tax course different than all the rest?
- This course is taught by people who have decades of real-life experience in the tax business.
- This course is not super-boring like most tax education, in fact we like to have fun with our tax training.
- This course is completely updated for all the new Tax Reform Laws, including giving you exclusive insights into what you need to do to position yourself for maximum success in this "New Era of Tax."
This 45 hour IRS-approved online basic income tax course you're looking at now will give you the solid foundation you need to succeed as a paid professional tax preparer.
We have a 14 day money back guarantee on all courses so you can feel free to try it with no risk. The only exception to our guarantee is if you complete the course and we report your hours to IRS, in that case there are no refunds. This way you can feel free to buy and try with no risk whatsoever!
If you have questions about whether or not this course is the right fit for your needs, please feel free to contact our customer support team via email or call or text us directly (310) 422 - 1283.
- IRS-Approved Education Provider: Pronto Tax School, Inc.
- IRS-Approved Education Provider # MPMDK
- IRS Course # MPMDK-T-00049-19-S
- 45 Hours Federal Tax Law
- Level: Basic to Intermediate
Andrew Freiburghouse, known as Andy Frye in "Tax World," is a tax consultant and Enrolled Agent (E.A.) licensed to represent taxpayers before all levels of the IRS.
Andy started his tax career as a tax preparer at Pronto Income Tax of California, Inc., a third-generation family business with multiple locations based in Southern California.
After preparing more than 10,000 tax returns and developing extensive employee training programs within his family business, Andy founded Pronto Tax School, Inc., an online training company that educates and empowers tax professionals and taxpayers nationwide.
Pronto Tax School is an IRS-approved education provider that offers credentialing and continuing education certificate programs, as well as career advancement and business development training.
Andy is a graduate of Santa Clara University, the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses Program, and The School of Tax Business Hard Knocks.