Looking to become a professional tax preparer in the State of California?
This 60 hour CTEC-approved qualifying education online basic income tax course has helped thousands of people get their start in the tax business.What makes this online CTEC 60 hour qualifying education basic income tax course different than all the rest?
- This course is taught by people who have decades of real-life experience in the tax business
- This course is not super-boring like most tax education, in fact we like to have fun with our tax training
- This course is completely updated for all the new Tax Reform Laws, including giving you exclusive insights into what you need to do to position yourself for maximum success in this "New Era of Tax"
This 60 hour CTEC online basic income tax course you're looking at now will give you the solid foundation you need to succeed as a paid professional tax preparer.
We have a 14 day money back guarantee on all courses so you can feel free to try it with no risk. The only exception to our guarantee is if you complete the course and we report your hours, in that case there are no refunds. This way you can feel free to buy and try with no risk whatsoever!
If you have questions about whether or not this course is the right fit for your needs, please feel free to contact our customer support team via email or call us directly (310) 422 - 1283.
- CTEC Course # QE-6201-0014
- 45 Hours Federal Tax
- 15 Hours California Tax
- Level: Basic to Intermediate
- Education Provider Name: Pronto Tax School, Inc.
- Education Provider #6201
Andrew Freiburghouse, known as Andy Frye in "Tax World," is a tax consultant and Enrolled Agent (E.A.) licensed to represent taxpayers before all levels of the IRS.
Andy started his tax career as a tax preparer at Pronto Income Tax of California, Inc., a third-generation family business with multiple locations based in Southern California.
After preparing more than 10,000 tax returns and developing extensive employee training programs within his family business, Andy founded Pronto Tax School, Inc., an online training company that educates and empowers tax professionals and taxpayers nationwide.
Pronto Tax School is an IRS-approved education provider that offers credentialing and continuing education certificate programs, as well as career advancement and business development training.
Andy is a graduate of Santa Clara University, the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses Program, and The School of Tax Business Hard Knocks.