Wow, LOT of changes happening for California taxes, and more on the way as we head towards the upcoming tax season.
This fast, fun, comprehensive California tax update & refresher course will give you the info & insights you need to maximize your clients' tax benefits on California tax returns, while avoiding problems with Franchise Tax Board.
Pronto Tax School products are different because:
- Our courses are developed by actively working tax professionals, ensuring they're actually relevant to your life as a tax professional.
- We prefer that our courses not be more boring than watching paint dry.
In this California Tax Update & Refresher course, we'll learn about:
- COVID-19 related California tax news
- California conformity (or not) to American Rescue Plan and other new federal tax legislation
- Changes to California Earned Income Tax Credit (CalEITC)
- Important changes for clients using Individual Tax Identification Numbers (ITIN)
- And much more!
This training includes a detailed, entertaining PDF textbook along with actionable video training and interactive review questions.
If you have questions about which hours or courses are right for your needs, please feel free to call or text our support team at 310-422-1283.
- Learning Objective: Update and refresh yourself on tax year 2021 California tax topics.
- Education Provider: Pronto Tax School, Inc.
Instructional Delivery Method: QAS Self-Study Program.
Recommended CE / CPE Credit: 5 hours.
NASBA Field of Study: Taxes.
Program Knowledge Level: Intermediate.
Prerequisites: General knowledge of federal tax law and its practical application.
Advance Preparation: Prior completion of at least one basic-level training program for tax professionals, such as the Pronto Tax School Basic Income Tax Course.
Refund / Cancellation Policy: full refund available within 14 days of purchase if you are unsatisfied for any reason (except if your course hours have been reported to IRS and/or CTEC, in that case there will be no refund available even if within 14 day period).
Complaint Resolution Policy: click here to contact our support team anytime, we resolve any issues amicably and working as a teammate with our valued Members.
- IRS Education Provider Number: MPMDK
- NASBA Sponsor Number: 143984
Pronto Tax School, Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of Continuing Professional Education (CPE) on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Boards of Accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
Getting Started Quiz (Super Easy!)
California Tax Update & Refresher (PDF Textbook with Videos Inside)
California Tax Update & Refresher - Review Questions
TY 2021 California Exam - Solo
Final Steps: Certificate of Completion, CTEC, IRS, etc.
Verify Your Regulatory Readiness
5 Minute Feedback
Andy Frye, EA
Founder & CEO, Pronto Tax School