We will host a live Q & A session immediately following the training where CPA Adam Shay and Pronto Tax School CEO Andy Frye will answer as many questions as we can about all the new business tax changes that are on your mind as we head into tax season.
If you are a Business Tax Verified Member, this event will be FREE as part of our live training sessions that are included with the Business Tax Verified Training Program with CPA Adam Shay. We have sent instructions to you separately about how to access this training without paying. Repeat: if you're an existing BTV Member, don't buy this training for $97, it will be free for you.
If you are a "not yet" Business Tax Verified Member, no worries at all, you're invited too! Not yet Business Tax Verified Members have two options:
- You can either become a Business Tax Verified Member now and get free access to this exclusive training with full Q &A, or
- You can purchase only this training with full Q & A for $97.
Once you sign up for the course, go inside the course within your Pronto Tax School account and you will see a link where you can get registered for the webinar on Friday:
In case you can't attend live Friday, or if you want to watch the training again, we will put the recording of the event, presentation slides, etc. inside your Pronto Tax School account.
Understand the changes to the EIDL loan program and explain those to a client
Understand the changes to the PPP loan program and explain those to a client
Understand the changes to the Employee Retention Credit and explain those to a client
Adam Shay, CPA, MBA
Adam Shay CPA, PLLC
- Education Provider: Pronto Tax School, Inc.
- Instructional Delivery Method: QAS Self-Study Program.
- Recommended CPE Credit: 1 hour
- NASBA Field of Study: Taxes
- Program Knowledge Level: Update
- Prerequisites: General knowledge of federal tax law and its practical application
- Advance Preparation: Prior completion of at least one basic-level training program for tax professionals, such as the Pronto Tax School Basic Income Tax Course
- Refund / Cancellation Policy: Refund available within 14 days, unless first section of course completed.
- Complaint Resolution Policy: click here to contact our support team anytime, we resolve any issues amicably and working as a teammate with our valued Members.
Pronto Tax School, Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of Continuing Professional Education (CPE) on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Boards of Accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.