California Taxes Are Changing Rapidly and Drastically. Let's Learn Together!
Wow, LOT of changes happening for California taxes, and more on the way as we head towards the upcoming tax season.
This fast, fun, comprehensive California tax update & refresher course will give you the info & insights you need to maximize your clients' tax benefits on California tax returns, while avoiding problems with Franchise Tax Board.
Pronto Tax School products are different because:
- Our courses are developed by actively working tax professionals, ensuring they're actually relevant to your life as a tax professional.
- We prefer that our courses not be more boring than watching paint dry.
In this California Tax Update & Refresher course, we'll learn about:
- California conformity (or not) to American Rescue Plan and other new federal tax legislation
- Changes to California Earned Income Tax Credit (CalEITC)
- Important changes for clients using Individual Tax Identification Numbers (ITIN)
- And much more!
This training includes a detailed, entertaining PDF textbook along with actionable video training and interactive review questions.
If you have questions about whether or not this course is the right fit for your needs, please feel free to contact our customer support team via email or call us (or text message us) directly (310) 422 - 1283.
Update and refresh yourself on tax year 2022 California tax topics.
Andy Frye, EA
Founder & CEO, Pronto Tax School
Getting Started Quiz (Super Easy!)
California Tax Update & Refresher (PDF Textbook with Videos Inside)
TY 2022 California Tax Update & Refresher - Review Questions
TY 2022 California Exam - Solo
IMPORTANT --> What You MIGHT Need to Do Next for NASBA, IRS, CTEC, Etc.
Verify Your Regulatory Readiness
5 Minute Feedback
- Education Provider: Pronto Tax School, Inc.
- Instructional Delivery Method: QAS Self-Study Program.
- Recommended CPE Credit: 10 hours
- Recommended CE Credit: 5 hours
- NASBA Field of Study: Taxes.
- Program Knowledge Level: Intermediate.
- Prerequisites: General knowledge of federal tax law and its practical application.
- Advance Preparation: Prior completion of at least one basic-level training program for tax professionals, such as the Pronto Tax School Basic Income Tax Course.
- NASBA Sponsor: Pronto Tax School, Inc.
- NASBA Sponsor #143984
- CTEC Education Provider Number 6201
- CTEC Course Number 6201-QE-0004
- Refund / Cancellation Policy: Full refund available within 14 days of purchase if you are unsatisfied for any reason (except if course completed more than 75%, in that case, there will be no refund available, even if within 14 day period).
- Complaint Resolution Policy: Click the green "Need Help?" button below to contact our support team anytime. We resolve any issues amicably and working as a teammate with our valued Members.Pronto Tax School, Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of Continuing Professional Education (CPE) on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Boards of Accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.